Keep your independent lifestyle with personalized care when you need it. At The Glen in Aberdeen Heights, you’ll have access to all our services and amenities. Choose as much or as little assistance as you need with daily activities such as dressing, eating and managing medications. While priority access is given to our independent living residents, assisted living at Aberdeen Heights in Kirkwood, MO is open to the general public.
Assisted Living at The Glen includes:
- Personalized Care
- 24-hour emergency call and response system
- Support plan tailored to each resident
- Individualized wellness evaluations reviewed quarterly
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Three daily chef-prepared meals that meet specialized dietary needs
- Assistance with personal care
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Licensed nursing staff
- Group and individual transportation options available
- Wellness program with on-site therapy services
- Selection of spacious one- and two-bedroom floor plans
- Boutique décor
- Concierge services
- Indoor swimming pool with scheduled activities
- Cultural, social and educational enrichment events
- Beautifully appointed dining room
- Comfortable, warm common areas
- Spa services
- Access to the full continuum of care at The Glen
Review our resident privacy practices for information on how your medical information is used and disclosed.
Assisted Living Frequently Asked Questions.
Assisted living provides a distinct combination of individualized care, familiar neighborhood surroundings and professional expertise. Residents are assured ongoing wellness evaluations and levels of living that address their specific needs. Licensed, compassionate team members assist with daily tasks as needed, and the many amenities and life-enriching activities are geared toward helping residents more easily enjoy what matters most to them.
It’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on the circumstances of your situation, or that of your loved one, you can match needs to the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — assisted living can be the answer. Trained professionals provide support while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
At Aberdeen Heights, we offer a full continuum of care. In addition to assisted living, we provide memory care, rehabilitation and skilled nursing. These levels of living provide round-the-clock care for individuals recovering from illness or injury, or those needing more long-term care or support.