The difference between assisted living and memory care (for those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia) is a carefully designed environment that delivers a better quality of life — not just for residents, but for their families and loved ones too.
Conveniently located near downtown St. Louis, The Glen at Aberdeen Heights memory care features the unique Landmarks for Living® program. We enhance residents’ confidence in a setting that promotes choice and celebrates accomplishments through familiar schedules and surroundings. What results is more quality time for family and friends to share together.
Memory care at The Glen includes:
- Unique Landmarks for Living® program
- Medication administration
- Assistance with personal care
- Chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Individualized social activities
- Secure environment
- On-site 24/7 licensed nursing staff
- Boutique-style setting
- Family-style dining room
- Comfortable, warm living areas
- Access to the full continuum of care
- Access to spa services
- Secure outdoor garden courtyard
See why so many families turn to The Glen at Aberdeen Heights in Kirkwood for memory care — contact us.