No matter how needs may change, assisted living at The Glen encourages an independent retirement lifestyle in Kirkwood, with the added benefit of personalized care when you need it. Services include as much or as little assistance as needed with the activities of daily living, such as getting dressed and managing medications.
Through a wellness evaluation completed by a licensed health care provider prior to move-in, all assisted living residents receive personalized care, with priority access to the full range of health services at The Glen, including memory support, skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services.
Assisted Living at The Glen includes:
- 24-hour emergency call and response system
- Support plan tailored to each resident
- Ongoing individualized wellness evaluations
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Three daily chef-prepared meals that meet specialized dietary needs
- Assistance with personal care
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Licensed nursing staff
- Group and individual transportation options available
- Wellness program with on-site therapy services
- Selection of spacious one- and two-bedroom floor plans
- Boutique décor
- Concierge services
- Indoor swimming pool with scheduled activities
- Cultural, social and educational enrichment events
- Beautifully appointed dining room
- Comfortable, warm common areas
- Spa services
- Access to the full continuum of care at The Glen
View our assisted living floor plans:
See for yourself how assisted living at The Glen at Aberdeen Heights preserves your independence in Kirkwood! Schedule a tour now.